- ⅓ cup (80 ml) olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or sugar
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- ¼ cup (60 ml) Tahini
- ¼ cup (60 ml) white vinegar
- 15 ounces (425 g) canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup (215 g) beets, cooked
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, quartered
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Dips + Spreads program.
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 1 minutes; or start the machines and allow the Dips + Spreads program to complete.
Yield: 3 cups
Time: 30 Minutes