Makes: 2 12" crusts (16 slices)
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons Italian spice
- 120 g (1 cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 large pasteurized eggs
- nonstick cooking spray, as needed
- Place cauliflower florets into the Vitamix container and fill with water until the florets float above the blades. Secure lid.
- Select Variable 7.
- Turn machine on and off to Pulse 8 to 10 times, until cauliflower has the texture of sand.
- Drain cauliflower and wring out extra moisture with a towel, as much as humanly possible.
- Place in a bowl and add the red pepper flakes, Italian spice, cheese, chia seed, and eggs. Stir well to combine all ingredients.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F ). Spray perforated pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread cauliflower mixture out the pan. Place in oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Add desired toppings to pizza crust and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until desired doneness.
Product Used: Vitamix Blender
We’ve assembled our store like a great recipe, combining unique ingredients to create an exceptional and unexpected experience. We've assembled our blog in the same way by offering you curated tips, ideas, and inspiration.