Recipe courtesy of Vitamix, view original here
- 1 bottle Champagne, chilled
- 1 fluid ounce (30 ml) St. Germain Liqueur
- ¼ cup (30 g) raspberries
- 20 ounces (550 g) lychees in syrup
- Place lychees in syrup, raspberries, and St. Germain into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10.
- Blend for 25 seconds.
- For each serving, pour 3 ounces of the blended base into a glass and top with 6 tablespoons of chilled champagne.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 3 cups
We’ve assembled our store like a great recipe, combining unique ingredients to create an exceptional and unexpected experience. We've assembled our blog in the same way by offering you curated tips, ideas, and inspiration.